Hey peeps,

This isn't shameless self promotion, this is just a very handy tool I
found recently that has really saved some time with development. I
thought I'd share with you:

http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_splitbrowser.html.en

It's the split browser plugin for Firefox.  Rather than using tabs,you
can use it to split the screen, having more than one page open.  I find
it really handy to open the jQuery API in one frame, and do my
development in the other.  The great thing is Firebug only loads in the
active tab, so it doesn't interfere with your development.  I sometimes
even find it handy to have other API doc's, or tutorials open in a third
frame.  I've posted a quick picture of that here:
http://digitalspaghetti.me.uk/node/35 of this in action!

Regards,
Tane Piper
Work: http://www.nohalfmeasures.com