Hi,

I am new to JQuery. I have tried few ajax features of jquery and they all
work beautifully on firefox. But when I try them on IE7, they fail. The
problem is with ajax and jquery. I load a div using ajax "load" function.
The contents of the div also include some new jquery script to controller
the behaviour of new dom elements. However, the document.ready() never gets
fired up after the ajax div is loaded.

here is example of what I am saying
Origial Page
<head>
 <script...>
     document.ready(...
       $('button').click(
            $('#load_div').load(..some url.);
     });
 </script>
</head>

After Ajax
<head>
 <script...>
     document.ready(...
       $('button').click(
            $('#load_div').load(..some url.);
     });
 </script>
</head>
      <script..>
           document.ready(){.....});
      </script>
      <select>

I saw a similar issue on the mailing list and wasn't clear with the
response. Can someone provide me a code example.

Regards,
Ritesh