Hi,

I'm trying to sketch out a "menu builder" and I'm using Interface's
Sortables.  Everything works fine until I add an LI to the UL.  Well,
everything continues to work fine except that the new menu item isn't
draggable/sortable.  I suppose it is sortable because you can drag existing
ones below it and the list will properly reorder.  If you try to drag the
item you just copied, no luck.  The new item has both the same class as the
other list items and it has an ID.

Do I need to "refresh" the sortable plug in when adding new items?  If so,
how might I do that?

Here's an example page:  http://luktown.org/js/sortable_list.html

Thank you much,
Will