Regarding disableHeader it works (did a quick test with the latest version).

Is it possible to be more specific about "the new changes"?
Perhaps a email i missed?

/christian

2007/2/12, R. Rajesh Jeba Anbiah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

  <snip>
> >   Another issue is that the svn version of TableSorter
svn://jquery.com/trunk/plugins/
> > tablesorter looks different compared to the one at the site
> >http://motherrussia.polyester.se/pub/jquery/tablesorter/
>
> Yes this is correct, the file on my site is no longer being actively
> developed. All development has moved to the jQuery svn.

   Thanks, any idea about the new changes? Looks like disableHeader is
broken now?

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/