On 2/13/07, Rick Faircloth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I know I'm very new to jQuery, but I thought my understanding of

what was going on had been set back a few light years… :o)

What exactly do you mean? :)

What i like about jQuery is that you can "go with the flow" of your
thoughts. If you say "I want this and that behave like this and like that",
then it's just a simple task of writing these thoughts down in the form of
jQuery :) And after that someone will come and tell you that there is a
better way of doing that :) (and there usually is :)) )