So far I have this:

$(document).ready(function(){
                if ($("[EMAIL PROTECTED]'checkbox']").is(":checked")){
                        $("div.sub2").hide("slow");
}

                else if ($("[EMAIL PROTECTED]'checkbox']").not(":checked")){
                        $("div.sub2").show("slow");

I'm trying to get this to loop through every time someone checks or unchecks
a checkbox. With the above code it only uses it once when page loads.

How would I make it loop? I thought maybe AjaxStart or using $.post might
work, but I'm not sure how to implement those into this code. Any help or
advice would be appreciated, thanks in advance. =)