Well I think you get the idea to add the link trigger with the anchor in the
href and use it as an id for the new jquery object.

I think that problem comes from the plugin syntax, you may take a look at
it. I don't think i can help you with that.

Regards

Unfortunatelly I have no alert... so I've written other alerts:
alert('variable crée!'); =>OK
alert('test hidden passé!'); =>OK

alert('window launched!');=>NO

why... maybe TransferTo but why?

function(){
                 var windowId = $(this).attr('href');
                 alert('variable crée!');
        if($(windowId+':hidden')) {
                         alert('test hidden passé!');
                        $(this).TransferTo(
                        {
                to: windowId,
                className: 'transferer2',
                duration: 400,
                complete: function() {
                     alert('window launched!');

$('#window').show();
                                        );

I've just :

Avertissement : Erreur d'analyse de la valeur pour la propriété «
overflow ».  Déclaration abandonnée.
Fichier source :
Ligne : 30

The line =>
#windowTop
{
        height: 30px;
        overflow: 30px;
        background-image: url(images/window_top_end.png);
        background-position: right top;
        background-repeat: no-repeat;
        position: relative;
        overflow: hidden;
        cursor: move;
}

Avertissement : Propriété « filter » inconnue.  Déclaration
abandonnée.
Ligne : 123
.transferer2
{
        border: 1px solid #6BAF04;
        background-color: #B4F155;
        filter:alpha(opacity=30);
        -moz-opacity: 0.3;
        opacity: 0.3;
}

But I got those ones even with the original script so it isn't
important yet.