You can add !important statements to each of your print css

h2, p { display:block !important; }

It _might_ work.

cheers

On 11/27/06, Bernd Matzner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm using a JQuery-based script which displays a number of elements of a
slideshow (namely, <dd> tags containing images). The script then shows
them.
Now, while it looks nice when printing with JS turned off, I can't get the
hidden images to display when printing. Unfortunately, no such thing as
the
onbeforeprint event exists in Firefox and Opera which I could use to
display
the images in the print layout. I have a <style media="print"..>
definition,
but even trying to check for a css property using jquery's css() function
which is only defined in the print css doesn't change anything, neither
does
trying to force visibility by adding the "!important" declaration. Anyone
have an idea on how to change css properties targeted for the
media="print"
scenario?

Thanks,
Bernd