From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of ????
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 9:48 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: Re: [jQuery] How would I change this?

Rick,
You posted no html or jquery code!

in general the clickable tag has to know which details it is supposed to
show.

you can find it in several ways,
1) a similar, and derivable id control-one would show detail-one
2) proximity, where you can just show the next div or a class.
3) consistent class names ,class="one" would show the divs with
class="one"
4) linking an <a href="#one" with the <div id="one">

What do you need?

On 2/18/07, Rick Faircloth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How would I change this code so that only the
>
> details immediately after the line that is clicked
>
> toggles, instead of the details after every line?
>
> i.e….
>
> Line one has:
>
> Event           Date            Time
>
> Line two (which is hidden until the event is clicked) has:
>
> Details
>
> Once the Event is clicked the Details slide smoothly open.
>
> But right now, the details for every event are opening.
>
> Rick

Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ

Joan Piedra || Frontend webdeveloper
http://joanpiedra.com/