Sorry Karl, this did not have been fixed, as I tried it, the flickering
still exists on all effects except of fadeIn and fadeOut!
Bye Alex(Sanyi)

On 2/22/07, Karl Swedberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Jim,
this bug has been fixed in the jQuery core (post 1.1.1). You can get a
copy of the most recent nightly build here:
http://docs.jquery.com/Downloading_jQuery#Nightly_Builds

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com