Was the example I emailed ok Rey?  Let me know if you need something else.  I
chose the addRows example because it involved something cf programmers are
familiar with, namely dumping a query into a table.  It took me a while to
figure out how to do that with DOM programming and with jQuery.  I also
mixed dumping straight JS and using the eval function to run some jQuery to
show the flexibility.