Although jQuery probably achives what one needs for a basic "rich" marketing
site.  If you want a rich "windows" like experience or even a basic RIA
site you will need more.  The Interface plugin could provide some of that.
There are plugins that provide some more.  But as a coordinated suite,
the EXT stuff provides a whole package that application developers
especially will appreciate to build a full web application.

My boss points this out especially that the reason he likes EXT is because
it is very application developer friendly.  With jQuery, I am hoping we can
get the best of both worlds.  Easy interactivity with jQuery and application
framework from EXT.

I still dont know if my bosses will use the YUI base or the jQuery base.  I
have my fingers crossed.

Glen