Hey Bob,

You're correct with 1.2.1 not working with the latest dimensions. There were
some API changes to the dimensions plugin that broke compatibility. So
here's the good news! I have 1.3 in final beta but just haven't packaged it
for "release yet".

So here you go: http://jdsharp.us/code/jQuery/plugins/jdMenu/1.3.beta/ you
can grab the jquery.jdMenu.js plugin and CSS files. I've also broke styling
out some. It make take a little bit of work if you've modified the CSS. I
hope to finish the documentation for this in the next few days. Feel free to
email me with any questions!

Cheers,
-Jonathan