On 24/02/07, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Bah, we're used to it Mike. If you would've been out of line, you know I
> would've just jumped in and impaled you, jQuery-style. ;o)
>
> Rey...

You mean like this:

var rey = $("#rey");
if (rey.finds("#mike").is("out of line")) rey.impales({who: "#mike",
with: "sharp stick"});

Back on topic:
While jQPanView is similar to this, I am not aware of any plugins that
do this. I'm guessing you would probably have two images, but they
would have to be to scaled with an image editor (having one big image
may end up being scaled badly by the browser (i.e. what looks big, may
not look good if it is simply resized without any filtering applied).