From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt Oakes
Sent: mardi 27 février 2007 1:28
To: discuss@jquery.com
Subject: [jQuery] jqueryplugins.com

Coming soon: The ability to search through almost 100 jQuery plugins and
find your perfect plugin.

The current official plugins list leaves a lot to be desired. Looking down a
long list a plugin names really doesn't help you find exactly what you're
looking for.

The answer is (almost) here: jQueryPlugins.com. This site will allow you to
look through all jQuery plugins quickly and easily. We've not finished all
the details yet but we'll be launching the site soon, and some screenshots
even sooner.

The address will be: http://www.jqueryplugins.com but at the minute there's
nothing really. But we have some screenshots to be added soon a blog once I
get around to it.

Hopefully the site will work well. Me and a few people I've shown it to have
found it to be great for finding the plugins you want, I just need to finish
up a few little things.

Matt

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.446 / Base de données virus: 268.18.4/702 - Date: 25/02/2007
15:16