On Feb 27, 2007, at 12:49 AM, Karl Rudd wrote:
Make sure the element you're trying to move (the "div" in this case)
has either "position: relative" or "position: absolute".

Karl Rudd

Yes! Since I started using jQuery, the default "position: static" has taken on new meaning for me. :)

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com
www.learningjquery.com