Last week I posted this collapsing table:

http://www.monkeypuzzle.net/testfiles/jquery/Accordion_table/index_2.html

Building on that, I passed it over to developers who are implementing it in
.NET with ajax... they've discovered that .NET is having problems with the
tbody tags, and are wondering if there is another way of doing this.

So, if we're forced to change the markup (who knows, maybe we'll yet find a
way), how would I modify the jquery to find all the rows between the
tr.group that gets clicked and the next tr.group, and toggle them?

Right now, it's:
        $(function(){
                $('#list1 tbody tr.group').click(function() {
                        $(this).siblings().toggle();
                        $(this).children('th').toggleClass("expand_group")
                        return false;
                })
        });
</script>