Sneeuw Tijger schrieb:
> Hi, my first jquery question - be nice ;-))
>
> I have an accordion setup via the following JS code :
>
> $('#Show_hide').Accordion({
>         active: false,
>         alwaysOpen: false,
>         showSpeed: "slow",
>         hideSpeed: "slow"
>     });
>
> And Css like this :
>
> #Show_hide {
>     width: 55em;
>     margin-left : 1em;
>     margin-top : 1em;
>     }
> #Show_hide h3.notSelected{
>     color: #fff;
>     background-color : #036;
>     background-image: url(../pictures/left_d.gif) ;
>     background-repeat: no-repeat;
>     background-position: 0.1em 50% ;
>     }
> #Show_hide h3.selected{
>     color: #000;
>     background-color : #E6E8FA ;
>     background-image: url(../pictures/down_d.gif) ;
>     background-repeat: no-repeat;
>     background-position: 0.1em 50% ;
>     }
>
> When an h3 element is clicked, it is opened and text is displayed -
> .selected CSS is applied - all is well.
> When same element is clicked again, element is closed but .selected
> CSS is still applied - i like it to switch to .notSelected .
> How is this done in Jquery ? I think is has to be something like an
> OnHide action ?!?!
> And yes, I know i can set it to let it always display one item open
> but that is not what my client wants :P
Currently the plugin doesn't support a "not selected" class. But you can
add it by using the change event. There is one example in the docs:

$('#accordion').Accordion().change(function(event, newHeader, oldHeader,
newContent, oldContent) {
  $('#status').html(newHeader.text());
});

Let me know if that works for you.