I've noticed a problem in Safari too, this time with the datePicker
plugin (also written by Kelvin - sorry!).

When clicking the date picker icon, Safari immediately crashes every
time when using the 1.1.2 release.

However, I've tested with every single nightly build, from Feb 18 to
Feb 28, and they all work perfectly. So, I don't know what's
different in the released version??

I thought it might be a packing problem, but the problem also exists
with the uncompressed file.

All very strange...

Seb