I know there used to be some demo pages. Christian?

On another note, I'm going to be working with Christian on documenting some
of tablesorter. Last I spoke with him, he was going to be starting to do
much more inline documentation of the plugin. It's really very powerful and
some cool features are coming down the pike as well.

-- Yehuda