On Mar 1, 12:00 am, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> R.RajeshJebaAnbiahschrieb:> I'm just trying to walk through the script
> >http://jquery.bassistance.de/validate/demo-test/validate-demo.html
> > with FireBug. FireBug breaks when loading the page; but not on any
> > events, say when submitting the form or when the error text is been
> > added. Is there anyway/workaround for it? TIA
>
> What Firebug version are you using?

    1.01 (latest)

> What do you mean by "breaks"?
> Considering that it seems like that you can still use Firebug later,
> does only the debugging break?

    I'm sorry, if "break" means something else. But, usually we use
this terminology from Turbo C days to mean breaking with debugger.
That is you set a breakpoint, and let the debugger pause at that line.
Say for example, you have a routine to be called on onClick, you set
the breakpoint there (click on the gutter line to show the red point),
the debugger will pause at the line once that event is called. This
way we can see the flow of the execution of the script.

    I see FireBug works in many cases, you set the breakpoint in the
beginning of jQuery, it breaks--but not on any further events---as in
the case with validator plugin, it doesn't breaks when clicking the
submit button http://jquery.bassistance.de/validate/demo-test/validate-demo.html

--
  <?php echo 'Just another PHP saint'; ?>
Email: rrjanbiah-at-Y!com    Blog: http://rajeshanbiah.blogspot.com/