Gimmee some docs, I wanna play...

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Richard Thomas
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 5:42 PM
To: jQuery Discussion.
Subject: [jQuery] Pjq Demo

I started working on this a while ago and had another demo up but
jquery 1.1.1 made it much easier and Pquery made me realize some
people wanted something different

This is a simple php handler, it doesn't try to generate javascript
for you, honestly if your using jquery you better already be able to
write your own javascript ;).

The goal is to provide a extremely simple way to call php functions
from within javascript and either get data back, inject php generated
html or call jquery functions from php.

http://www.cyberlot.net/demos/pjq/test.html

disclaimer, my javascript skill isn't exactly up to par so I hope my
code is a little rough around the edges, I welcome any input on how to
make it better.