You might want to avoid using IDs and use a class instead.
Like <select class="foo"> or use an attribute like <select bindtome="true">
Then $("select.foo"). or $("select[bindtome=true]") will bind to multiple.

Additionally, you dont have to bind the actual code there, you could call a
seperate function.
Lastly, you could use the 'each" if the code you want to bind is different
depending on circumstances.

"Each" allows you to bind the code one at a time and make adjustments.

Check www.jquery.com/api for cut/paste examples.  Hope this helps.

Glen