> I keep all my behaviours in separate functions. For instance if I
> had a fancy table widget I'd have a function called initTable()
> that contained the behaviour code. I'd call it initially upon page
> load, then call it again when necessary if content has been updated
> via ajax.
> [...]
> Then if I need to refresh something in the table via ajax I just
> call initTable() in the callback of my ajax function.

What would you do if some code you can't modify refreshes parts of
the page with Ajax calls? Would you use the AjaxSuccess event?

What would you do then if your own code makes Ajax calls? It
seems .unbind('ajaxSuccess') doesn't work...

-Nicolas

--
Nicolas "Brush" HOIZEY
Clever Age   : http://www.clever-age.com/