yep its working fine.  thanks

On 05/03/07, Luke Lutman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I should've replied earlier ... I've sent Sam a Flash 7 version of the
fla. The filters are just
to make the text look better (adding an invisible drop shadow gets rid of
the colour artifacts
produced by 'anti-alias for readability' in Flash 8). Everything should
work fine without the
filters :-)

Luke

Schnuck wrote:
> i was about to resave this in flash 7 for you but it gives me a
> warning that "filters" will get lost by doing so - i take that as the
> whole thing will be nonfunctional afterwards.
>
> sorry.
>

> On 04/03/07, Sam Sherlock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> I am playing around with the flash plugin for jquery trying to get the
sIFR
>> woking within a site.
>>
>> I have downloaded the fla file but it does not open in my flash 7
>>  http://jquery.lukelutman.com/plugins/flash/jfr.fla
>>
>> I was hoping that either Luke or  someone might be able either send me
a fla
>> (that works with flash mx 2004 off list)
>> or provide some instruction on how to customise the sIFR 2 flash files.
>>
>> thanks - S

zinc Roe Design
www.zincroe.com
(647) 477-6016