amircx schrieb:
> i tried hours to figure out what i did worng... i didnt find out how to do
> it
> is that possible?
> ill be glad if you tell me how to do it

Take the parameters out of the submitHandler. Just look at the example
where you copied it from. It should be something like this:

$(...).validate({

    submitHandler: function() {
    },

    rules: {
    },

    messages: {

And about your other problem: Just modify your form to look like this:

<form name="amir" id="amir" class="amir">
  <label for="password">password</label>
  <input name="password" type="text" id="password" >
<label for="password">please enter password</label>

  <label for="firstname">firstname</label>
  <input name="firstname" type="text" id="firstname" >
<label for="firstname">Please fill the name!</label>

  <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit">
</form>

Just use label elements and their for-attributes to assiociate the error
messages with the input fields.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de