Dave,

You can find all of this information in the documentation at
http://docs.jquery.com/Selectors

 Supported, but different

All attribute selectors are written like their XPath counter-parts (in that all attributes should begin with an @ symbol).

    * [EMAIL PROTECTED] an E element with a "foo" attribute
* [EMAIL PROTECTED] an E element whose "foo" attribute value is exactly equal to "bar" * [EMAIL PROTECTED] an E element whose "foo" attribute value begins exactly with the string "bar" * [EMAIL PROTECTED] an E element whose "foo" attribute value ends exactly with the string "bar" * [EMAIL PROTECTED] an E element whose "foo" attribute value contains the substring "bar"

So, in your case, you could do something like this:

$('[EMAIL PROTECTED]', this)

Hope that helps.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg