Check out the 'selectors' page in the docs.

http://docs.jquery.com/DOM/Traversing/Selectors

  - [EMAIL PROTECTED] an E element with a "foo" attribute
  - [EMAIL PROTECTED] an E element whose "foo" attribute value is exactly
  equal to "bar"
  - [EMAIL PROTECTED] an E element whose "foo" attribute value begins
  exactly with the string "bar"
  - [EMAIL PROTECTED] an E element whose "foo" attribute value ends exactly
  with the string "bar"
  - [EMAIL PROTECTED] an E element whose "foo" attribute value contains the
  substring "bar"

So in your case, if your searching by name, try [EMAIL PROTECTED]'qty_']