If you're talking about the dimming of the buttons on the GUI, it could be
done like so:

       $(function(){
           $('.gui').hover(function(){
               $(this).animate({opacity: .3}, 1);
           },function(){
               $(this).animate({opacity: 1}, 1);

On 3/9/07, Abel Tamayo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm sorry to post a non jQuery related question in the board, but I spent
the whole day of yesterday on this and I need it to work for my jQuery
plugin (So, somehow, it IS jQuery related).
The thing is I have a list of buttons and I can't make the color selectors
(foreground and hilite color) look like the ones
here<http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/example_full.php?example=true>.
I was wondering if anyone here would be so kind so that if I send him the
HTML and the images they could fix it. I know it must be something really
simple like adjusting position, float, display or something like that, but
I'm stuck and don't know what to do.
Again, it's only css related: no jQuery or programming of any kind. If
someone would be so nice, please answer and I will send him the files (HTML
and images, i repeat you don't have to worry about the code ). That or
maybe someone can address me to a cs board.
Thanks

Abel.