Hi Abel,

I'm going to have to say it's fairly hard trying to debug your code
when it's all inline. I'm also not sure what you're trying to achieve.

Firstly, if you want all the first level list elements to
display:inline and have padding:2px, do this

div.textifyControlPanel ul li {
    display:inline;
    padding:2px;
}

if you don't want the children list elements to inherit, overrule this:

div.textifyControlPanel li li {
    padding:0px;
}

I also can't work out why you have nested lists, or what you want them
to look like.

You seem to want a 4px line under the forecolor.png, just give that
img a class and add

border-bottom:4px solid #000;

you can seperate it from the image by using padding-bottom.

I hope this is of some help,

Best regards,

Dan.