I'm just learning, or trying to.
I searched for this and thought the below would work.
What I'm trying to do is if a show hide is being used and the dropdown is
long, using the hide function leaves the user way down the page and having
to scroll back up looking for where they were.
I tried name but it didn't work?

135px;">
It has inline styles, which typically is a bad thing, but for the sake of
our demonstration, we'll let it slide, right?
Lots more text here...
&nbsp;<a href="#return" id="slick-hide">Hide the box</a>

Can this be done where close goes back up?

Thanks

Bruce Prochnau
BKDesign Solutions