Mika,

The demos on this page didn't work for me in IE7:

http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/jquery/jeditable/

I did get the following error in IE7 when trying to use the second demo
("With Saving"):

Line: 20
Char: 5
Error: Object doesn't support this property or method
Code: 0

The demos work fine, though in FF 1.5.0.10

Rey..

Mika Tuupola wrote:
> I just put up a new release of jEditable. Main new things are support
> for selects and possibility to style input element via style or css
> class. You can check example usage from my blog:
>
> http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/382/in-place-editing-with-selects
>
> I would like to get some feedback on experimental feature. In
> addition to url address it is also possible to give function as the
> target where edited content is sent to. This function can do
> additional processing of data. Validating, transforming it to
> something else, updating some extra divs etc.
>
> Currently function has to return string. This string will then be
> innerHTML of the edited element. I would not like to force this. One
> idea would  be that if function returns false, plugin will then
> assume function already made the necessary updates to innerHTML. Does
> this sound sane to you.
>
> I am also trying to find out what would be optimal way to make
> plugins configuration options also available to the function.
>
> --
> Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/

BrightLight Development, LLC.
954-775-1111 (o)