From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jökull
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 4:08 PM
To: discuss@jquery.com
Subject: [jQuery] I made an online jukebox in jQuery

http://lab.audunsson.info/jukebox/

This will be deployed on a python music database in the future - at the
moment nothing works besides the client code.

This is my first real go at Javascript and jQuery. Read the quick-pool
instructions to see it at work. I've used jQuery plugins for the hard work.

The code is very slow and I'm probably doing something very silly. Please
let me know if you see any chance at making it faster.