From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Paul
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:36 PM
To: 'jQuery Discussion.'
Subject: Re: [jQuery] Calling all CF'ers... et al...

Wow, CF 4.5?  That's the version I learned on--you're really old school!
I'm not sure the best way to implement what json.cfc does without the
cfc--or even without user defined functions which came around in version
5.0--but you can look at it and maybe just pull the functionality you need
out of the cfc -- http://www.epiphantastic.com/cfjson/.

I don't know about that submitHandler function--as I said I'm new to jQuery
and it doesn't look like what I've done in the past, but it may be another
route to consider...

My bike ride was great, thanks, as was 27 holes of golf today.  How is one
supposed to work during such beautiful spring weather??