philguillard schrieb:
> Many Thanks.
> I took time to answer cause it was not working for me and i didn't want
> to make you waste your time.
> that i was hardcoding in the form (preventing the new message to be
> displayed), i get it working.

Ok, good to know you managed to solve the issue.

It may help to know that I recently changed the errorContainer and
errorLabelContainer options a bit, which may have caused confusion:
errorContainer only shows and hides containers with whatever content,
while errorLabelContainer is used to append the error labels. Seperating
them gives you much more flexibility.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de