I'm going to be working on a "Dashboard" for an application that could
contain X number of "widgets" (a "widget" would a block element of various
width/heights that would contain charts and various threshold alerts.)

Since a user will be able to configure which "widgets" are on their
Dashboard, I need something that will dynamically lay out the widgets so
that they best fit the Dashboard window.

Before reinventing the wheel, I was just wondering if any one has seen any
good plug-ins that might help w/my layout dilemma.

Thanks,
Dan