Hey guys this is great stuff. Joel your menu works a lot better now under IE6
and Brandon thanks for making Bgiframe updates.  One thing I was wondering,
since IE7 doesnt really suffer from the same issue as IE6 perhaps there is a
way not to fire the bgiframe for IE7. There isnt really a reason to  have
the iframe with IE7 or maybe Im wrong?