Hey everyone

I'm having problems with the star rating plugin written by Ritesh
Agrawal. I've tried contacting him but he hasn't yet replied to my
email, so I'm hoping someone on the list can help out.

What is also odd is that it was working before, but isn't now. Here's
the link to the plugin I'm using:
http://php.scripts.psu.edu/rja171/widgets/rating.php

The reason why I'm using this star rating plugin, and not the original
one, is that this one allows me to implement a one star / unstar
system like Gmail. Here's a sample page where I'm using the plugin:

http://arsenal-mania.com/news/3103818/Gilberto-rumours-squashed.html

When you click on a star, it is meant to go off to a URL and submit
the post. If I copy and paste the URL it's meant to go off to into the
browser's address bar, it works, so there is nothing wrong with the
script that does that, just the plugin not directing to the required
URL.

Would appreciate it greatly if any of the jquery gurus on this list
could help, and I will provide as much relevant information as I can.

Thanks again.

--
Jonathan Chong

http://jonathanchong.com/