Perhaps fun as an exercise, but it looks like a lot of overhead for
relatively little gain. Also, it doesn't really fit my idea of MVC. In this,
the Controller is pushing information from the Model into the View. To me,
the View is supposed to pull information from the Model, and the Model is
mapped to the View by way of the Controller, which also handles interactions
and responds to events.

It looks like a creative pairing of buzzwords to me :) But it's a clever
exercise.

--Erik