I've just released a new jQuery powered site for my Flickr API wrapper:
http://flashr.kelvinluck.com/

Uses lots of jquery goodness and plugins including dimensions (thanks
Brandon), jqModal (thanks Brice) Flash  (thanks Luke) and History/Remote
(thanks Klaus).

The main "jquery power" is in the unobtrusive Ajax reloading of page
contents (with slide up/down animations inbetween as well). This means
that the flash file at the top doesn't need to reinitialise as you
navigate around the site. And with one exception (which I'll start a new
thread to discuss), the browsers back and forward buttons work
throughout the site (thanks to the history plugin).

Comments and suggestions welcome,

Cheers,

Kelvin :)