Chris Domigan wrote:
> Marshall,
>
> I'm pretty sure you don't need to call document.ready() when using
> ajax. This function is there for dealing with a standard "page load"
> rather than dynamic content. If you are using .load() for instance,
> scripts are automatically evaluated after the html has been inserted.
>
> Chris

Thanks Chris,

Your response helped me. That is what I figured, but for some reason, I
thought it might work because FireFox was working with it and IE wasn't.
I was trying to bind click events to elements loaded via ajax with a
script that is also loaded with the same content. So basically, I had to
remove the document ready, big duh, wrap everything in a function and
then call that function in the .get callback.

-Marshall