Dan G. Switzer, II schrieb:

> Jorn,
>
> One thing I’d like to see is a way to reset a specific field’s error
> status. I wrote this as a hack:

resetField() makes sense as a companion to resetForm(). Would be less
hackish then.

> Also, maybe this has changed in beta 2, but I’d think using the ID
> attribute for some fields and the NAME attribute for others is
> confusing for the error labels. I’d rather see the use of just the
> NAME attribute—so it’s consistent across the board.

The idea is to always use IDs, but generate them using names when they
are not available. So far that seemed to work quite well, do you have a
specific example where it didn't work out?

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de