After some investigating, I'm not able to reproduce what you describe.
Could you possibly post up or send me a test case for this? The
highest the loop should go to is the body tag (in Mozilla). Once it
hits the body tag inside the loop you describe the code that gives you
an error *should* not run. Also, you might want to insure you have the
latest revision: 1485.

Thanks
--
Brandon Aaron