I laugh at security, and the Same-site rules! With a simple perl program on
my server, I can load anything via ajax!

#!/usr/bin/perl
use LWP::UserAgent;
use CGI;
$ua = LWP::UserAgent->new;
$ua->agent("NuBrowser/10.7 ");
$res = $ua->request(HTTP::Request->new(GET =>  $ENV{QUERY_STRING}));
$q = CGI->new;
print $q->header($res->headers->{'Content-Type'}),$res->content;

I've used it several times!