Have you tried running this as a local server and having your students
connect to your server rather than broadcasting this over the web through
Vitor's infrastructure? Broadcasting through the defaults could work as a
test, but I doubt we want to use his server resources unnecessarily, and
sharing on your local network would probably avoid some of the timeout
issues you were probably having (when you had to refresh or restart the
stream). The shellshare github includes some Node.js server infrastructure.

--
Kevin Vilbig