Hi,

more in the "tools to make your own" category:

https://course.spacy.io is a course on NLP which was created from an
existing DataCamp course because the author was unhappy with DataCamp.

There is a starterkit for making your own course
https://github.com/ines/course-starter-python (also available in R
https://github.com/ines/course-starter-r).