From: arin_basu via discuss <discuss@lists.carpentries.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 26 June 2019 12:28:13
To: discuss
Subject: Re: [discuss] NLP Carpentry

Excellent thoughts. I will run a sentiment analysis 'carpentry' using tidytext
and quanteda and working on the materials at the moment. If this is of any
interest to you, happy to share my notes with you.

Best,
Arindam Basu

Sent using Zoho Mail<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/rA6dCNxKq0i58wXDsmUnxV>

---- On Wed, 26 Jun 2019 22:08:35 +1200 Ziyaad Parker
<ziyaad.par...@uct.ac.za<mailto:ziyaad.par...@uct.ac.za>> wrote ----

Hi All

I am calling on volunteers to assist with the following project.
To create 2-3 day Carpentry Course on Neuro linguistic Programming using Python.

The reason for this is that there have been requests especially from the Social
Sciences department to have a course based on analysing Social Media posts.
I think the Carpentries format would be the best way to move forward on this
initiative.

If anybody is interested, please let me know and we can start a working group.

--

Regards
Ziyaad Parker

Disclaimer - University of Cape Town This email is subject to UCT policies and
email disclaimer published on our website
athttp://www.uct.ac.za/main/email-disclaimer<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/Z3t3CO7Xr8srjE4zcve7f3>
 or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. If this email is not related to the
business of UCT, it is sent by the sender in an individual capacity. Please
report security incidents or abuse via
https://csirt.uct.ac.za/page/report-an-incident.php<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/F7NTCP1KvQUARJM8u1Z-hM>.
The Carpentries<https://protect-za.mimecast.com/s/ygebCQ1Kw7U4pJrMskC9MD> /
discuss / see