...and I asked Jeremy Howard on LinkedIn if we could use the fast.ai NLP
course (including a github issue for a license), and this is what he said:

Feel free to use stuff from the NLP course - just provide appropriate
credit (would be nice if you told people to come check out fast.ai's other
courses too!)

Not exactly a license. But at least permission. To be clear, he asks for
contact if you want to use them commercially:

https://github.com/fastai/course-nlp/issues/17

Anyway, I packaged both Rochelle's and Fast.ai's courses in a Gigantum
project that is good for RStudio and Jupyter. If you're curious, you can
quickly import it by logging into this cloud server:

https://try.gigantum.com

Then import:

gigantum.com/tinydav/nlp-workshop-expo

If you want to do serious work, it makes more sense to set up Docker
lcoally. Also let me know if you want write access on my project -
otherwise, you'll end up with your own copy.

I've also set up a GitHub mirror that I can push to if folks want. It's not
currently up to date, but please ping me if you want that updated (it's
updated as of right now): https://github.com/davclark/nlp-workshop-expo

A final point is that (I think?) Rochelle's course doesn't use any
GPU-accelerated libraries. The Fast.ai course does - but you'll need to
switch the base in gigantum to a cuda-enabled one if you want to use a GPU
- maybe in a branch? We don't currently have any cuda bases for R (hasn't
come up), but if anyone wants that, lemme know.

Best,
Dav