I'm training a new contractor on basic shell and git, and the Software
Carpentry materials have been FANTASTIC.

But I would like to teach her about branching and pull requests next. I
recognize and understand that the git novice lesson doesn't cover branching and
I totally get why https://swcarpentry.github.io/git-novice/guide/index.html . I
would like to continue with a Carpentry-style approach that uses live coding,
frequent formative assessment (including exercises with solutions), making
mistakes and working through them, incremental diagram presentation, and so on,
as in
http://third-bit.com/2019/06/15/10-quick-tips-for-delivering-a-programming-lesson.html
 . Is anyone aware of such a lesson, covering branches and GitHub pull
requests? Or is anyone working on one? I'm aware of some resources but haven't
found anything that is quite what I am looking for:

* https://learngitbranching.js.org/
*
https://github.com/lexnederbragt/github_collab_workshop/blob/master/workshop_outline.mdhttps://github.com/dlab-berkeley/git-fundamentals and in particular
https://github.com/dlab-berkeley/git-fundamentals/blob/master/pdfs/0-7_branching.pdf

I don't want to reinvent the wheel, and I'd like to use/test/contribute to such
a lesson if it exists.

Thanks,
Sumana Harihareswara