Hi, all-
New Mexico State University (NMSU) is looking to hire a Systems Developer to
admin the High Performance Computer (HPC) on campus.  NMSU is a research
land-grant university, located in southern New Mexico, with a growing HPC user
community.  The link to the job posting is https://jobs.nmsu.edu/postings/36403.

Please feel free to share this opportunity with your colleagues and anyone you
think might be interested.  We welcome all applicants to join our
multi-cultural campus and vibrant community.  NMSU is nestled in the high
desert right next to the Organ Mountains with low cost of living and many great
hiking opportunities.  I’m happy to answer questions about living and working
here.
Thanks,
-Diana

---
Diana V. Dugas, PhD
Director of Instruction and Research Support, ICT
Cyber Infrastructure Architect
SC’19 Student Engagement Chair
XSEDE Campus Champion
Cyber Infrastructure: Training and Mentoring (CI:TraM) Program PI
she/her/hers

New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003
Computer Center, Rm 202